Our team of highly qualified lawyers are well-versed in company formation and restructuring and we have successfully handled the incorporation of over 200 companies in Nigeria and spearheaded the restructuring process of some of them.
We are accredited agents of the Corporate Affairs Commission and are duly licensed to carry out company formation and restructuring services. We also generally advise on the most suitable or appropriate form of incorporation in Nigeria depending on the individual business circumstances and planning.
At RLF Nominee, we offer business set-up advisory and registration services to individuals and corporate bodies who intend to set up business entities overseas. We have a wide spectrum of professionals whose expertise lies in foreign business set-up in the United Kingdom, Mauritius, the Bahamas, and some other jurisdictions.
Our company formation services entail the following services:
- Advisory on the requirements for the formation of a company in Nigeria
- Incorporation of companies and registration of business name with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Post-incorporation filing at the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Obtaining business permits and expatriate quotas for foreign-owned companies.
- Obtaining export licenses and other relevant regulatory permits for companies’ operation.
- Registration of companies in foreign countries